Thursday, January 7, 2010

Teacher Employment Contract Advice For Contract Breaches In Esl Employment In Korea?

Advice for contract breaches in esl employment in korea? - teacher employment contract

A board for reimbursement or financial advice for teachers who are forced to work beyond their teaching was employed under contract overtime compensation is not available for search and when asked, will be rejected.

Send copies of contracts and training programs is appropriate, the fact that I'm in school, and more than 40 hours per week and must be $ 20 (approximately) the payment of overtime

I am in Korea and ask for advice or an intermediary, or a legal opinion as I am 6 months and months to put this on all ... more or less the same conversation, the direct communication from the Academy.

Please help, I would almost ignore, but I am against prejudice and discrimination at the academy, which is very difficult, the children, I admit it makes a teach .... damn, and I know that Korea for abuse of teachers, therefore, is well known, I am only looking for advice re: contract, etc.

My contract was sealed by a notary and apostille of Senior Counsel in the United Kingdom and notarizedthe British government before my arrival in Korea, according to new needs .... You must help me, right?

Please any help would be great.

2 comments:

J.J. said...

She had it right in the EU. This East Asia and the baby with the Western contracts are rarely appreciated. The salt of the Republic of Korea as a form of slavery, white sweet hope you do not have your passport!

carlos l said...

if u do not even ask the question in the ESL Dave's Coffee

www.eslcafe.com

Go to "use the forum and post in Korea ..." Work-related message board ... They've had to give it some ads butthead ... but at the same time a large number of veterans who have good advice.

Post a Comment