Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pink Tinged Cm Before Period Possible Early Pregnancy, CM Question?

Possible Early Pregnancy, CM Question? - pink tinged cm before period

I have a question for all graphic design.

He seems to have some strageness this month. I do not know BBT, but I think CM.

Yesterday and before I realized, my my CM was something white and water, it was tinged with a pale pink. Sometimes it seemed a bit yellowish. The theme today is water.

I had cramps in the last few days. AF is expected only 16.

All ideas what could be causing this?

3 comments:

Melinda P said...

Dry After ovulation, usually, add, then white / lotiony as A / F EWCM of May occur .. sometimes bloody, sometimes without.

So I would say that everything is normal.

Good luck!

Riss said...

Sure sounds like it. Take a test after the cessation of menstruation, to be sure. If you wait for negative, two weeks, and take another.

NaNii said...

You know, after reading some of the symptoms of the woman in his BFPS twoweekwait.com that was familiar sounds ... I was there and still waiting for my BFP! ... so it looks like U have a good chance ... Good luck and its great to visit.

Baby powder u! *

Post a Comment