Friday, January 22, 2010

Tea Party Birthday Cake Question About My Daughters 5yr Birthday Tea Party & Menu?

Question about my daughters 5yr birthday tea party & menu? - tea party birthday cake

Hello to all! I put my girls, "Royal High Tea together for their party and 11 friends (11 perhaps not yet fully accounted for)
I try a simple, but elegant menu available. I bought a tea set complete on eBay, and I will buy other stuff this week (paper plates, etc..) In the normal "high" courese few years ago. I think I can make a salad of small applications of fruit, a cup of Campbell's soup and sandwiches Dora Explorer. I like cakes individual cakes. "
I guess I am the fruit tea, and take the juice for those who do not want tea. Ideas for tea, sandwiches? I (those who do not fall apart, like when a cookie) cutter, cut.
Does anybody wish to add anything would be great.
PS girls who RSVP are so far very excited, they wear their favorite princess 'tea' costumes. I will give some false bracelet and rings and chains, and we'll do the tea has to do.

MenuHelp please!

6 comments:

Lindz said...

Apple Butter Raisin Bread
White sugar Cinnamon Butter
Frozen bread, rolled into spirals
The white, creamy marshmallow covered bananas and strawberries
Deli ham and cheese, bread, made in beautiful shapes with cookie cutters
Spread garden, cream cheese mixed with carrot, celery, cucumbers or other vegetables
Jams, cream cheese with seasonal fruit with honey, chopped, mixed sweetened
Cheese Spreads (or house) in a pot has exceeded the pear into thin slices
Spread toast with grape jelly and bacon
Homemade bread, hot from the oven, brushed with butter only
Slices of Turkey on bread with butter with spinach
Crescent Smokies wrapped in dough (dough will be cut to size)
Chicken with bread, spread with a little butter, garnished with apple slices
Fruit Spread honey for the biscuits
English Mini-muffins with cheese and pizza sauce and run under the broiler
Peanut butter and jam
Peanut butter and marshmallow cream
Peanut butter andNutella
Nutella and bananas or other fruit, sliced

Jen said...

I think it's a great idea and probably "borrow" when my daughter is five years. : O)

Regular white bread is very easy for the knife. To make sure it is fresh. As cucumber sandwiches on the traditional model? Snacks and fruit, or the use of gelatin and other fruit spreads?

You can cutter shaped like little flowers, cheese.

Have a great time!

chrstnwr... said...

White bread is hard enough. I remember a few years ago, when we "sandwiches" in JR. high, and we use gelatin with a little cream cheese. It tasted strange, but kids can only PB & J sandwiches instead of jelly and cream cheese (well, cheese goes best on a toasted bagel anyway).

Tmac said...

I went to a birthday party and had recently with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the children ... with tuna, egg salad and cucumber / cream cheese for adults together.

stephanie n said...

"Bread of the fairies" I do not know what you call here, and hundreds of thousands .. .. or small patches of color a little sugar sprinkled ... We take the bread and butter and cut .. Fun shapes.

lostinsi... said...

I just tuna salad and ham salad or chicken salad. What wonderful memories that she has a birthday!

Post a Comment