Saturday, January 23, 2010

Discover Property I Am Suing My Neighbor And Discover He's Cheating On His Property Taxes, Do I Turn Him In?

I am suing my neighbor and discover he's cheating on his property taxes, do I turn him in? - discover property

I follow my neighbor for $ 1,500. He sold me a car and told me that was the engine well, back to the car and is now not my money back. If I win the case, I would pay, but he said, has already spent the money, which would put a young lady on his property. I ran the search and found the house he lives in someone else's (probably) his mother, who owned an exemption for seniors, but he died 7 years ago. If you have a lein on the property that he would I talk to the guy in turn would create, but I was ordered not to come on his property and threatened to call the police if I did. I do not have your phone number or? If the tax authority finds that it is cheating to lose is probably more than 10,000 U.S. dollars, what should I do?

6 comments:

redwine said...

This guy looks like a real winner. Their first priority is to recover your money now, I can not help in this process. Find a way for him to know that you know that you have this information. I'm sure you can a phone number, if really necessary, or will enter negotiations with other neighbors to a meeting. I would guard me from bringing something down on paper could later be used against you. If you win, and refuses to pay, and you can not convince them to pay for your data, then stop.

mazziatp... said...

A trap is a trap, as shown by this species. A tax fraud to the government to deceive, not only locally but also those who could benefit from the services of tax due right to participate in the financing.

This species is believed to have a free ride. It is lower than pond scum, rat out!

scott n said...

Place the materials first. However, you need a lawyer to do it right, so that no loop holes. You must eat the cost, and probably cost several hundred dollars. But the fact that your neighbor pays.

Once you impose an embargo in order to bring an action to get their money from the transaction. This is both a privilege and a decision of the Small Claims Tribunal.

Then submit the tax office. Please note that it is harboring a criminal, make the mistake of not reporting a crime. You will probably not only with great difficulty by failing to report, but it is their legal obligation as a citizen and for other taxpayers.

Although you have the right to have occupied the first place, however, authorize, the kind of government the issue of taxes, and you can win, but your neighbor is for what would happen to him in the swing.

Bosco said...

Try to keep the privilege. Out that the government that is so.

Timmy F said...

She bought a used car. You get over it, and their losses. Their friendship is worth more than that.

Chris said...

Take him to small claims court to fix everything for their money, then --

Post a Comment