Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ge Ship Propeller Design How Do I Ge A Girl To Like Me? Girls Answers Only Please!!!?

How do I ge a girl to like me? Girls answers only please!!!? - ge ship propeller design

I like Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings and also the advantages of Sic-fi films like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Back to the Future "and" Star Ship Troopers. I also love historical movies such as Enemy at the Gates, Band of Brothers "and" Where Eagles Dare. How do I get with a girl that?

3 comments:

VG said...

Depending on the girl. Just an FYI.

Shaylin. :P said...

Well,
I like the movie Back to the Future,
And personally,
My friend is a total idiot, as they seem. :]
So,
Just found the right person.
Or you can lie and say that your penis is 827594573472539 inches long.
But ....
This does not always work.
I think we have.
You will find someone.
:]]]]

KT said...

I agree with Mr.Pig

Post a Comment