Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ottoman Kitchen Olive Green Couch, White Table, Light Brown Chairs, Espresso Hardwood Floors. What Color Should I Paint Room?

Olive green couch, white table, light brown chairs, espresso hardwood floors. what color should i paint room? - ottoman kitchen

so anyone who loves the color combination please help. My room has an olive green sectional and ottoman. My dining room table in this room is white with brown chairs. My apartment is clear. His concept of open space, so you can see the kitchen cabinets with espresso cabinets and splashes of gray. Any advice appreciated. Im lost: S

6 comments:

Gillian said...

I have olive / sage green with chairs! My soil is fairly open, so you can obscure the light on my table and chairs, wooden wooden room in my TV stand and coffee table to see. And through the door you can see the offices of Bordeaux in the kitchen. I painted my room a light blue / light blue. There was really the room with a soft, dark wood look less severe. I like the way the color is with all the colors in the room (coordinate), brown and green.

I hope that helps!

Julie F said...

The light brown food on their chairs.

Joce T said...

a pale / orange light ... that goes with olive green sofa and coffee tables or Wat ever

nascar88... said...

Sage Green

Stephen S said...

Light green with white

O.o said...

white.

Post a Comment