Thursday, January 14, 2010

Packaging Bags Wholesale Can I Purchase Packaging Wholesale For My Products?

Can I purchase packaging wholesale for my products? - packaging bags wholesale

Here's the story. I am a photographer and I have to pack before giving impressions to customers. I do not pay the sales tax does not. Any help is appreciated in the following:

1. Do I have sales tax on print boxes or envelopes that are printed on the packaging?
2. Do I have sales tax on the bags that the customer comes up to the exit? (Who owns all the boxes / envelopes, etc.)
3. Do I have sales tax on stationery with their paper, ink, envelopes for bills?

Thanks for any help. And I'm in Kentucky. I know that laws differ on the value added by the state, but also a general direction would be helpful. Thank you!

3 comments:

Chuckie O said...

The "end user" is responsible for paying the tax.

Did you pack the copies in the fields, or you sell the boxes for the customer? "It is $ 15.00 and an additional $ 0.50 per carton. If you are simply in the can, the end user.

Packed Ditto. (If the Kentucky sales tax on the stock exchange)

The same header, ink, envelopes, etc. You do not need to "sell" the bill to the customer, are the end users.

Invoice:
Photo Print $ 15.00
$ 0.25
$ 0.15 to print the invoice
Header quantities $ 0.10

Sales Tax: $ 0.89

At least that's my understanding. God help us if companies start paying their bills.

travelgu... said...

You need a license for resale. It is what the retailers not been charged with tax. Taxes are for the end user. If you purchase something for use in your business, you can the end user. It must pay sales tax contributions. If the customer for envelopes that need to be paid are paid to do taxes, but here.

PhunkyGa... said...

I think you do not pay taxes unless you have a special tax code / have card. I want to keep all information / Receive 's and do not forget to write off their taxes as business expenses.

Post a Comment