Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Xm Inno Boombox Interested In Getting XM Radio....?

Interested in getting XM Radio....? - xm inno boombox

I am planning to apply for XM Radio for Christmas / my birthday (they are apart) 5 days. Suggestions? I am a bit young, 16 is again at Christmas, then it should be nothing, very elegant ...

Curently I have tried to cross the Samsung 25/50. I have a digital audio player (mp3, wma) thats a Samsung YP-T6 and I'm really impressed with the sound quality of Samsung.

I want something portable for home and car, holidays and so on. The Pioneer Inno, so that the Samsung Helix, and I hear the reception is not very big, unless, like New York or something. And I saw in the myf and Tao, but I think the Samsung looks to link better. It should also Goin now $ 50 discount.

As Delphi XM Roady XT work? XMradio.com she said: at home, mobile, and tape. So that means that you will hardly get them to walk to the good reception? I'm not sure how it works ....

Thanks

2 comments:

penny said...

Roady XT is a good device for the price. are not portable as you can go with him and get live XM. It sends it) to a stereo (car or home, or you can buy a stereo system for the laptop.

Orbitcast.com Check out all the "Black Friday" Sales rise XM units ... some of them are quite large. I saw the connection 25, for $ 29.

Roady not retain the recorded content as a link between the will.

Pissed off pussycat! said...

XM sucks! Get Sirius! This is the best way that I for two years and I love it!

Post a Comment